How to Enable
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Essentials in the top area, click on Website
- Select Web Hosting
- Enter a FTP Password and click Enable
- Upload your website using FileZilla
How long after enabling hosting can I upload my website?
You'll be able to upload your website to our FTP servers immediately. However, when you first enable hosting, it can take several hours before you'll see the uploaded files appear on your website. This is due to dns record caching by your internet service provider. Any uploads to the FTP server after that initial period will show up on your website within seconds.
Changing your FTP Password
Your FTP Password is separate from your Misk.com Account password for better security. This way you can give a web designer your FTP details without giving them access to your Misk.com Account. You can change your FTP Password at any time via your control panel. See Change FTP Password.