CS5.5 and Above
Dreamweaver versions CS5.5 and above can be setup to directly publish to our web hosting servers. Step-by-step instructions on setting up Dreamweaver for FTP can be found at https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/using/connect-remote-server.html (follow the steps for FTPS Connections further down the page).
The FTP settings you'll need are below:
- Connect using: FTP over SSL/TLS (Implicit Encryption)
- FTP Address: ftp.misk.com
- Port: 990
- Username: Your Misk.com Username
- Password: Your FTP Password (Different from your Misk.com account password and can be reset via Change FTP Password)
- Root Directory: /example.com (i.e., your domain name)
- Web URL: Enter the full web address of your domain (ie. http://www.example.com)
Older versions of Dreamweaver do not support FTPS (FTP over SSL), which is required to upload files to our servers. You will need to use another FTP client to upload your files. We recommend using FileZilla (free).