You're moving a domain name to a new owner.
Moving a domain to another Misk.com account gives the new owner full control over the name including the ability to change the ownership and other details. Internal transfers are free and the domain is moved to the new account within minutes.
Step 1 - Create a New Account
If the new owner doesn't already have a Misk.com Account, a new one can be created at https://www.misk.com/register. This must be done before performing the transfer.
Step 2 - Perform the Transfer
- Login to the Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/ using the username that currently has the domain
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Domain in the top area, click Transfer
- In the Internal Transfer section, enter the new Username and accept the terms
- Click the Transfer button to finish
- Both you and the new owner will receive an email once the transfer is processed
Transfer Multiple Domains
Perform a bulk internal transfer to move multiple domains at the same time.
Step 3 - Update the WHOIS Ownership
After the internal transfer is complete, the new owner will need to update their whois ownership records to ensure they are listed as the owner on the domain. Certain domain extensions may require additional steps to change the owner of the domain itself.