Move multiple domains to another Misk.com account to give the new owner full control over the name including the ability to change the ownership and other details.
Step 1 - Create a New Account
If the new owner doesn't already have a Misk.com Account, a new one can be created at https://www.misk.com/register. This must be done before performing the transfer.
Step 2 - Perform the Transfer
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on the Checkboxes for the domains you want to move
- Click the Select Bulk Action button under your domain list
- Click Internal Transfer
- Enter the new Username and accept the terms
- Click the Transfer button to move all the domains
- Both you and the new owner will receive an email once the transfer is processed
Step 3 - Update the WHOIS Ownership
After the internal transfer is complete, the new owner will need to update their whois ownership records to ensure they are listed as the owner on the domain. Certain domain extensions may require additional steps to change the owner of the domain itself.