Weebly is a free online website builder. Connect your Weebly site with your domain by following the steps below.
Step 1: Add Domain to Weebly
- Login to Weebly
- While managing your Weebly website, go to Settings
- Within the General settings, under Site Address, click Change
- Under the domain search field, click the connect or transfer it now link
- Enter your domain name in the text field and then click the Connect your domain option
- Click the Manage the DNS changes yourself option
- Weebly will provide an ip address (A record) to point the domain to them. Copy the ip address and click Done.
Step 2: Create the DNS Record
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Essentials in the top area, click Website
- Select IP Pointing
Enter the A record ip address Weebly provided in Step 1 as the IP Address
- Click Save
Reference Link: Weebly
How Long will the Change Take?
DNS changes are made immediately and in realtime across our nameservers. However, due to dns record caching by internet service providers, it may take a few hours for everyone to see the changes.