Weebly is a free online website builder. Connect your Weebly site with your domain by following the steps below.
Step 1: Create the DNS Record
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Essentials in the top area, click Website
- Select IP Pointing
- Enter 22.214.171.124 as the ip address
- Click Save
Step 2: Complete Setup with Weebly
- Login to Weebly
- Under Settings, within the General section, click the Change button for Site Address
- Select the third option, Use a Domain you Already Own
- Enter your domain name in the text field
- Click Continue and Save your settings
Reference Link: Weebly
How Long will the Change Take?
DNS changes are made immediately and in realtime across our nameservers. However, due to dns record caching by internet service providers, it may take a few hours for everyone to see the changes.