Create a SRV Record
Adding a SRV record is an easy task within our control panel.
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Essentials in the top area, click DNS
- Click Add Record and select SRV
- Enter the Subdomain (_service._protocol - combination of the service and protocol)
- Enter the Priority, Weight, Port, and Target
- Click Add
How Long will the Change Take?
DNS changes are made immediately and in realtime across our nameservers. However, due to dns record caching by internet service providers, it may take a few hours for everyone to see the changes.