Shopify lets you create an online store (e-commerce). Connect your Shopify site with your domain by following the steps below.
Step 1: Create the DNS Record
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Essentials in the top area, click Website
- Select CNAME / Hostname
- Enter shops.myshopify.com as the Hostname
- Click Advanced Settings
Enter 18.104.22.168 as the Custom Root Domain IP
- Click Save
Step 2: Complete Setup with Shopify
- Login to Shopify
- Within your admin panel on the left, go to Online Store
- Click Domains
- Click Connect existing domain
- Enter your domain name without the www (i.e. example.com) and click Next
- Click Done
- Adding the main domain (no www) will automatically add the www as well. You should see it listed under Manage domains. If it is not, repeat the above steps for the www (ie. www.example.com)
- Under Set your primary domain, click on the dropdown, select the www (recommended) or main domain and click Save
Reference Link: Shopify
How Long will the Change Take?
DNS changes are made immediately and in realtime across our nameservers. However, due to dns record caching by internet service providers, it may take a few hours for everyone to see the changes.