Mozilla Thunderbird is free and can be used with Windows, Mac, and Linux. You can download it at https://www.thunderbird.net/.
Follow the steps below to setup your email address in Mozilla Thunderbird.
- Open Mozilla Thunderbird
- In the top menu bar, click Tools (if not shown, right click in the top area and click Menu Bar to display it)
- Under Tools, click Account Settings
- Click Account Actions at the bottom left and select Add Mail Account
- Under Mail Account Setup
Your Name: Enter whatever you want people to see when they receive your messages
Email Address: Your Full Email Address
Password: Your Email Password
- Click Continue
- Enter the following settings:
Incoming: POP3 - pop.misk.com - 995 - SSL/TLS - Normal Password
Outgoing: SMTP - smtp.misk.com - 465 - SSL/TLS - Normal Password
Username: Your Full Email Address
- Click Done, then OK to close the window