Assign Essentials | Purchase Essentials | Renew Essentials | Move Essentials | Remove Essentials
Moving Essentials between domains on the same account is an easy process.
Step 1 - Remove Essentials from the Domain
This will remove the Essentials from the current domain so you can use it on the new one.
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Domain in the top area, Click Transfer
- In the Remove Essentials section, click on the Remove Essentials button
Once removed, the following items will be DELETED:
- Essentials and dns settings
- Web Hosting (uploaded) files
- Email addresses and their messages
There will be no way to retrieve these items from our side. If you need to continue using these services on the domain, you can purchase a new Essentials for the other one.
Step 2 - Assign Essentials to the New Domain
- Return to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Scroll down to the Unattached Essentials Packages section and click Assign Domain
- Enter the domain name in the text field
- Click Assign
Domain with Another Registrar
You can also use your Essentials package with a domain registered elsewhere.
Add Essentials to a Domain with Another Registrar