TXT records have a variety of purposes. They are often used to verify domain ownership with service providers and setup email authentication protocols such as SPF and DKIM.
Create a TXT Record
Adding a TXT record is an easy task within our control panel.
- Login to your Control Panel at https://www.misk.com/cp/
- Click on your Domain Name
- Under Essentials in the top area, click DNS
- Click Add Record and select TXT
- Enter the Subdomain and Text value
- Click Add
DKIM acts as a digital signature that can be validated by recipients to ensure the mail is coming from a valid source. It associates a domain name to an email message, thereby allowing a person, role, or organization to claim some responsibility for the message Learn more at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DomainKeys_Identified_Mail.
Creating a DKIM Record
Follow the general instructions above and for the text value, enter the DKIM value.